Air Fryer Potato and Sausage
Sausage and Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food!
Seasoned potatoes, peppers, onions, and tomatoes are air-fried with slices of smoked sausage and topped with feta cheese for a hot and hearty one-pot meal that everyone loves!
Favorite Air Fryer Dinner
- The air fryer gets meals on the table in minutes, with minimal clean-up.
- Super fast, little prep, and full of flavor.
- Sausage and potatoes are a multi-use recipe that’s perfect for dinner or lunch.
- Swap up the veggies and seasonings to make it your own.
Ingredients & Variations
SMOKED SAUSAGE: Precooked and ready to reheat, smoked sausage has a mild flavor that goes with everything. Polish, Italian, Garlic or Kielbasa, even breakfast links will work.
POTATOES: Russets or Yukon gold are best for this recipe because they are extra starchy which means they cook up fluffy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Any potato will do, even a bag of frozen potato wedges, no need to thaw!
VEGETABLES: Onions, peppers, and grape tomatoes are a colorful, savory addition to sausage and potatoes.
SEASONING: Double up on the basic blend in this recipe and use it for future recipes because it goes with everything! We also like Greek Seasoning or Italian Seasoning.
How to Make Sausage and Potatoes in the Air Fryer
This is one of those easy all-in-one meals that will end up on the monthly rotations because it’s so tasty and simple to throw together:
- Make seasoning blend (as per recipe below). Set aside.
- Toss potatoes in half of the seasoning, mix, & air fry.
- Toss the remaining ingredients (except tomatoes & feta) in the remaining seasoning mix & add to the air fryer.
- Cook, add tomatoes & feta, continue cooking for few minutes more. Serve and enjoy.
Air Fryer Tips & Tricks
- Cut onions, potatoes, peppers, and other veggies in uniform sizes so they cook at the same rate.
- For best results, always preheat the air fryer before cooking. This allows the air to crisp up the outside of the meat and potatoes.
- Avoid overcrowding the air fryer.
Keep sausage and potatoes covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat on the stovetop or in the microwave, as desired.
Savory Sausage Meals
Did you make this Air Fryer Potatoes & Sausage? Leave us a rating and a comment below!
Air Fryer Potatoes and Sausage
Veggies & sausage are seasoned & air-fried until perfectly tender in this easy & flavorful recipe.
Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
Combine the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
Toss potatoes with half of the seasoning mix. Add to the air fryer basket and cook 12 minutes.
Toss the sausage, onion, and bell pepper with the remaining seasoning mix. Open the air fryer and shake the basket. Add the sausage and peppers and cook for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the tomatoes and feta cheese, cook 3 minutes more.
Leftover sausage and potatoes can be covered in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat on the stovetop or in the microwave, as desired.
Calories: 439 | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 1069mg | Potassium: 775mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1111IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.