25 Simple and Delicious Instant Pot Recipes
I adore my Instant Pot and these 25 Simple and Delicious Instant Pot Recipe Ideas are dishes that I have tried or am dying to try!
Since I started cooking with my Instant Pot a few months ago I have gushed pretty much nonstop. The most frequent question I get is, “What is your favorite thing to make in the Instant Pot?”
So here we are today. I’m giving you guys a little list of some of my favorites…some can be found here on my site, and others can be found at some great sites across the internets!
Let’s have a look…
These first few recipe ideas can all be found here on Cookies & Cups! I have some more coming soon as well!
- Instant Pot Salsa Verde Chicken – This is the recipe I make most often lately in my Instant Pot. It’s so easy, versatile and delicious! I use this chicken in quesadillas, tacos, salads and also in the next 2 recipes listed! Make it at the beginning of the week and use it for easy weeknight meals.
- Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole – Like I said, this is a delicious and easy recipe using my Salsa Verde Chicken. It’s a lot like the King Ranch Chicken casserole my mom made when I was growing up!
- Salsa Verde White Chicken Chili – The Salsa Verde Chicken comes in really handy in this recipe! A definite shortcut!
- Instant Pot Korean Beef – I LOVE this recipe. It’s packed with flavor, simple to make and also really versatile. Use it over rice, in tacos…
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake – DESSERT! This cheesecake made in the Instant Pot is a revelation! It makes a 7″ cheesecake and it’s the creamiest, easiest cheesecake I’ve ever made!
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas from Skinnytaste – Ok, who doesn’t love carnitas?? Skinnytaste’s recipe is !!!
- Insta-Chicken! from flavorrd – This recipe is similar to my Salsa Verde Chicken, but it gives you 5 different “sauce” ideas to add in and make it different! Love this!
- Butternut Squash in the Instant Pot from You Season with Love – I love this idea to cook Butternut Squash! SO SIMPLE!
- Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs from Predominately Paleo – This is the only way I make hard boiled eggs now. I am telling you…LIFE CHANGING. The shells come off SO easily and don’t stick to the egg. And there’s no guesswork!
- Baked Potatoes in the Instant Pot from Make Real Food – How genius is THIS?
- Moroccan Sticky Chicken from Bare Root Girl – Wings in the Instant Pot? YES!
- Instant Stew from The Domestic Man – This stew is gorgeous. I can’t wait to make it!
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup from Don’t Mess with Mama – I’ve made a few soups in my Instant Pot and this one is next up on my list!
- Pressure Cooker Kalua Pig from Nom Nom Paleo – OK, this looks so good.
- Sweet and Orangey Brussel Sprouts from Foods for Long Life – I usually like to roast my brussels, but this recipe looks too good not to try!
- Meatballs in Tomato Sauce from Hip Pressure Cooking – This might be a quick alternative to my Sunday Sauce!
- Mexican Green Rice from Pressure Cooking Today – Making this tonight. I can’t WAIT! Tip from me though, I need to always use about 1/4 cup more liquid in my rice…might just be a personal preference.
- Refried Beans from Allergy Free Alaska – I’m not kidding you when I say I can’t wait to make these!
- Chicken Tortilla Soup from flavorrd – YES. YES. YES.
- Maple Smoked Brisket from Bare Root Girl – This is a Sunday meal at its finest.
This is the little dessert section! The one tip I might recommend is buying an extra seal for your Instant Pot. If you cook mostly savory in your pot it can (and will) absorb some of the flavors of your food. When you make a dessert, you really don’t want an undertone of cumin in your sweets. Trust me. So yep, spend the extra $15 if you’re planning on using it for savory AND sweet!
- Key Lime Pie from Pressure Cooking Today – Key Lime Pie is on e of my most favorite desserts ever. I can’t wait to try this one!
- Instant Pot Yogurt from Pressure Cooking Today – I am still mind-boggled that you can make your own yogurt in the IP. I have yet to try it, but I think it’s going to happen soon!
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake from My Baking Addiction – No words.
- Pressure Cooker Pumpkin Pie from Pressure Cooking Today – What a great way to free up oven space at the holidays. Bake your Punkin’ in the IP!
- Pressure Cooker “Baked” Apples from Hip Pressure Cooking – I would actually eat these for breakfast as well as dessert! Love this idea.
I purchased my Instant Pot and extra seal on Amazon
I hope you guys have gotten some new and exciting idea on how to put your Instant Pot to work. Mine has taken up permanent residence on my kitchen counter, which is pretty huge on my small real estate counter! Let me know your favorite recipes for pressure cooking too! I would love to hear.
*This post contains a few affiliate links.